NUSA LEMBONGAN GUIDE Salt in our Hair
If you’re staying in Bali, the best way to get to Nusa Penida is by catching a boat to Nusa Lembongan. The boat costs 400,000*rupiah ($40 AUD) and takes 30 minutes. From Nusa Lembongan, you can then catch a smaller boat to Nusa Penida for 100,000 rupiah ($10 AUD) which will take around 15 minutes.... There are often delays getting there which means you will most likely spend half a day just getting there and back. With 8.5 days I would spend most of the time in Bali and then go to Lembongan for a couple of days. From there you can do a day trip to Nusa Penida. You could get a driver to be able to explore most of the island in one day 😉
Nusa Lembongan Wikitravel
Although there are sometimes boats departing from Padangbai in East Bali, the most convenient way to get to Nusa Lembongan is from Sanur Beach. Tickets usually include pickup at your hotel in Bali and drop off at your hotel in Nusa Lembongan.... There is not just not one but two incredible viewpoints at Banah Cliff Nusa Penida. Surprisingly, we did not have to pay for parking or any entrance fees for this location which was great. It is spots like these that I love to discover before they get too popular.
Nusa Penida travel Indonesia Lonely Planet
If you’re looking for the quiet life Nusa Penida and not too much luxury, Nusa Penida is a great option. First things first; how to get there. We stayed in Sanur the night before and ended up taking a ferry from Serangan with a company called Ekajaya for 250k return each. how to leave husband after 25 years Nusa Penida is a small island, famous for it’s beautiful cliff views and bustling marine life. It’s a lot smaller than Bali and still quite undeveloped, which is amazing because you won’t find masses of tourists there.
17 Incredible Things to do in Nusa Penida in 1-3 Days
Nusa Penida. Nusa Penida is the biggest of the three Nusa Islands just off from mainland Bali. Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan make up the trio of islands, each … ogasawara islands how to get there Nusa Penida is an island located in the south-eastern part of Bali, so to get here you must take a boat ride from mainland Bali. If you don’t know how, don’t worry–we’ve got you covered. If you don’t know how, don’t worry–we’ve got you covered.
How long can it take?
How to get to Nusa Penida Travelfish
- BANAH CLIFF NUSA PENIDA SUNSET POINT - Jonny Melon
- Nusa Penida Island The Most Exotic of Bali's 3 Nusa Islands
- NUSA LEMBONGAN GUIDE Salt in our Hair
- 7 INCREDIBLE THINGS TO DO IN NUSA PENIDA Elite Jetsetter
Nusa Penida How To Get There
Nusa Penida is the largest of three islands off the south eastern coast of Bali, the others being Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Understand . Totalling some 200 square kilometres, Nusa Penida is much larger than the better known Nusa Lembongan.
- You also can reach Nusa Penida from Nusa Lembongan. There is a public boat that starts from Jungut Batu village and costs IDR 50.000 per person. There is a public boat that starts from Jungut Batu village and costs IDR 50.000 per person.
- Nusa Penida is the biggest of the three Nusa Islands just off from mainland Bali. Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan make up the trio of islands, each with uniquely breath-taking landscapes. There are so many awesome things to do on Nusa Penida but let’s get started with the logistics.
- There are so many awesome things to do on Nusa Penida Island but let’s get started with the logistics. How to get to Nusa Penida From Nusa Lembongan, the boat to Nusa Penida took only 20 minutes and cost $35 USD split between my two friends and I.
- There are 2 ways to get from Nusa Penida to Kuta by ferry or bus. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.